Lamela just loves to train

Erik Lamela is now very settled at Tottenham after taking two seasons to adjust to a new league, a new culture, a new way of life. He is now playing the best football we have seen from him and his creativity is now coming out, which is great when we also have Eriksen in creative mood.
"Yes, I feel very well here, all of the people are really nice with me. They help me a lot so I enjoy it every day to be here. 
"Yes of course, I want to score more goals this season. I will try in the next few games and always if I can score I try to do something. 
 "My favourite thing is always training. I love to train, to come here. After I have a life with my girlfriend. I like to go for dinner, to enjoy my dog at home or my friends and family when they come."
Tottenham have the  24-year-old (25 next March) under contract until 2020 and his value has now risen back up to where it was before. In 9 games this season (592 minutes) he has 2 goals and 6 assists.