Erik Lamela nonsense


A story that means nothing is blown out of all proportion and twisted to have a meaning it doesn't have by Football Insider I see.

They want to tell us that it is a bombshell that Erik Lamela will consider returning to River Plate when he has finished his career in Europe!

The Football Insider headline slant is we must be devastated by the news, as if it is something imminent, which it isn't. It's a disgusting piece of reporting once again from them, they consistently act in this manner. The 24-year-old (25 next March) Argentinian's words appear on the La Pagina Milionaria website.

“One has the desire to always go back. But I am also aware that I’m 24 and I’m fine where I am. It’s a bit difficult to go back now, I have many years of contract still at Tottenham and I have to have my head in there and think only of what is coming at Spurs.”