Who is Jack Sullivan?

It's 7.30 in the morning and I'm taking a look through some of the headlines being posted by other websites, no doubt you will have read some of them.

I read a headline that Jack Sullivan mocks Spurs on Twitter after our UEFA Champions League defeat. Who is Jack Sullivan? Iv'e never heard of him, who cares what he has to say, is he a footballer, a coach, does he have any footballing qualifications, probably not. As I have no idea who he is I didn't bother reading it so what his mocking is I have no idea. My life will have to go on without his input.

The familiar Wembley warning that Arsenal couldn't adapt to the stadium, someone had to trot that line out and it is the Evening Standard. Despite the headline it launches into an review of the game through the eyes of their reporter. Having watched the game myself, our problems were evident. Mauricio Pochettino was right with his after game assessment and the shuffling of Dele Alli being the key issues.

Tottenham fans react seems to be becoming a more and more popular headline with websites as they look to give the Twitter reaction to everything. I use it myself and, well, you need to be selective, there are some right clown on there. A reaction to Wanyama omission is no doubt hindsight, but if you have Dembele, why would you pick Wanyama?

Former Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor is talking about a return with Lyon in the French league that David Luiz described as a waste of two years playing football at basic standard on some football game I have never played. I got the message though, the standard is poor, that should suit Adebayor who can stroll around passing in midfield and pretend he is contributing in a big way to the game.