News with views from the No1 Spurs website

Thursday, 29 September 2016

Spurs roll out another signing



The Tottenham PR machine churns out another story with the contract signing of yet another player, this time 18-year-old (19 in December) Cameron Carter-Vickers who is currently a regular on our bench as backup to Toby Alderweireld and Jan Vertonghen.

"Obviously the new deal shows the manager has faith in me. I've been here since I was ten, eleven, just working hard and trying to get to this stage now. Obviously I want to push on more but it means a lot. It's taking your game up another level and getting that little bit better. In my opinion we have two of the best centre-backs in the league here, so to train with them every day and watch them play, I can only learn from them and it can only make me better."

Carter-Vickers holds dual nationality and could play at senior level for England even though he has represented USA at every level from Under-17 to Under-23. However the USA believe that it isn't an issue and he is fully committed to representing USA.



Share:

0 Your Comments:

Post a Comment

E-Soccer

BlogTopSites

Football Blog Network

Unordered List

Pages

Theme Support