Now it is Eriksen time

ERIKSEN SIGNS

Thrilled to commit my future to this amazing club!

Well now that is out the way perhaps he'll turn up for games now, he's been absent from th first three!

“There is a great future at this place and I wouldn’t have signed if I didn’t see that. 
“Since I came in the last two years we have been going forwards, are taking steps upwards and I want to be a part of it. 
“I see a great future. It is going only one way at the moment. I think it is a very good group of people and players who can connect with each other and a group of staff who connect with the players. We have an idea of where we want to end and hopefully we will achieve that.”

Eriksen has scored 6 goals direct from free-kicks since he joined Tottenham which is two more than anyone else during that period. he has 23 goals and 23 assists which on average is a goal or an assist every other game. Not a bad record, but arguably there is more to come, I certainly think there is. He looks capable of even better.

If you don't already know he has penned a deal that lasts until 2020. This is his chance to make a real mark, we'll see what the season brings and what interest there is in him next summer.