Moussa Sissoko Intwrview



Moussa Sissoko has introduced himself as a Tottenham player, after a long negotiation, French international midfielder Moussa Sissoko said he'd give all he could for his new club.

"I’m very happy, very proud to be here. I am in the prime of my career and I've always wanted to play for a big team: I have the chance to do it now, with Tottenham, so I’m looking forward and I hope we will do well in the Premier League, and in the Champions League also. I’ve said a lot of times that I want to play in the Champions League so that’s one of the reasons why I came here – to have the possibility and the chance to play this year. I will fight every day at the training ground, and then in the games and give my best for this team. I hope we will all do well together. 
"Hugo Lloris s a good friend for me. When we are with the national team we speak a lot, we laugh a lot. He’s a great player, and when he spoke to me about this club he told me that it’s amazing, and everything is here for me to play some good games, and to fight at the same level against the best teams in England. Today I’m happy, and he’s happy too, because we will play together in the Premier League. 
"When I was younger I used to go to the local stadium with my uncle. was five years old and he saw I liked football so I asked him to put me in a team. There was one team not far from my house and it was then that I started to learn football. After that, at eight or nine years old, I said I wanted to be a professional so I worked hard and gave everything to sign for a professional team. I had the chance to go to Toulouse, I spent some great years there and then as you know I went to Newcastle. Now I’m here at an amazing place with amazing fans and an amazing manager so everything is good. It’s a dream come true and I’m very happy. 
"Mauricio Pochettino? He’s a good manager, I know him from a long time ago. I saw him at Southampton, I’ve seen what he’s doing here and it’s fantastic. So I spoke with him, he told me he likes me and he likes how I play. He wanted me to come here and I hope he will help me to progress again. We will work well together as we have the same objectives. I like to run forward, I like power and I have a lot of energy which I can bring to the team. I am happy to be here at this big club and I hope we will all have a good season. 
"This morning I spoke with the France manager and told him that I needed to go to sign my contract for my club. He allowed me to leave, so I came here and I had the chance to sign so I’m very happy and now I will be focused for the match against Italy because it’s a massive game. After that we have another game against Belarus which we need to win because we want to reach the World Cup. 
"At club level, for me, the English league is the best league in the world. When I was younger I wanted to come here. I signed for Newcastle, I spent three-and-a-half years there, everything was good and now I have the chance to come here and continue my progress. I will try to help the team, bring my game and give everything for this club"