CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TALK
CSKA Moscow will be a new adventure for Tottenham, we haven't played them before in European competition, Spartak Moscow yes in 2008/09 (2-2), Rubin Kazan in 2011/12 (1-0, 0-1), Anhzi 2013/14 (4-1, 2-0) but not CSKA.
They won the Russian league and have a settle coach in Leonid Slutski who they appointed in October 2009. Going ti Russia won't be an easy trip, but generally they are poor travellers and leak goals. They being our final opponents in the group at Wembley gives us every opportunity should qualification come down to the last game.
27 Sept Week2 CSKA Moscow vs Tottenham Hotspur
07 Dec Week 6 Tottenham Hotspur vs CSKA Moscow
CSKA Moskva (RUS)
• UEFA coefficient ranking: 41
• How they qualified: first in Russian Premier-Liga
• Previous group stage campaigns: 9 (last appearance: 2015/16)
• Last season: UEFA Champions League group stage
• Best European Cup performance: quarter-finals (2009/10)
CSKA MOSCOW SQUAD
Squad Valuation: £95.20-million (€111.36m - AUS$164.74m - US$125.86m)