All impressed with Janssen it seems

EVERTON vs SPURS


I watched the second half with the sound turned off so as not to be influenced by the commentators or pundits. I expected Vincent Janssen to come on having watched the poor first half offering and wanted to form my own opinion, rather than be influenced by others.

I have liked everything I have seen of Janssen, from the goals he scored last season, his performance at Wembley against England to the games against Atletico Madrid and Inter Milan. He looks a proper player. I was convinced he'll score plenty of goals in the Premier League before and having watched him against Everton he came on and made an impact, he nearly scored with a snap shot too.

It seems I wasn't the only one who was impressed.

Haven't been as impressed with a Tottenham debutant as I was with Vincent Janssen today for a long time.



Mauricio On Debutant Vincent Janssen
Mauricio Pochettino praised the impact of new signing Vincent Janssen as we drew 1-1 with Everton on the opening day of the season.