Training, Njie, Chadli, Wimmer

TOTTENHAM TALK


Tottenham have begun pre-season training!

Arsenal, it seems, have made an enquiry for Clinton Njie and Tottenham have said no they can't have him according to L'Equipe. How many more of our players do they want to make enquiries about, they must be frightened.

Swansea City are the team Nacer Chadl turned down a loan move to in 2014, now they want to sign him permanently, but they have no European football and he could easily join a club that has so why would he entertain such a move? Answer, he won't and nor will we no doubt.

Kevin Wimmer called his parents after signing a new contract and hopes he can stay at such a big club for a long time.

“I’m delighted that I was able to sign a new contract to stay five more years with the club. It’s a big pleasure for me, it makes me very happy and it’s a dream come true that I can stay so long with such a big club. I called my mum and dad and of course they are also very happy. 
"It’s special for them because they know we always work hard, we train every day and the season is very long. They are delighted and very happy for me that I could sign a new contract and they are also very proud. 
“People say we all have good mentalities here at the club – the people are very nice and we are like a big family. Everybody likes each other and I was welcomed very well by everyone when I joined last season so it’s a big pleasure for me to play for a big club like this.”

Read the full interview on the Spurs website.