News with views from the No1 Spurs website

Friday, 1 July 2016

Spurs want striker Alario from River Plate

TRANSFER TALK

Spurs want striker Alario from River Plate

Mauricio Pochettino is very interested in 23-year-old (24 in October) Argentinian centre-forward Lucas Alario from River Plate. Liverpool are also trying to sign him as are Inter Milan and resolve the third party that complicate so many transfers from South America to the Premier League.

Mauricio Pochettino pidió a Lucas Alario para Tottenham
Translated from Spanish by 
Mauricio Pochettino asked Lucas Alario to Tottenham

He is right footed and holds an Italian passport so there would be no work permit issues. He has a contract with River Plate until 2018. He scored 6 goals in 13 Primera Division games, 3 in 7 Libertadores games, 1 in 4 Copa Sudermericana games and 1 in 2 World Club Cup games.

Goal are also reporting that Spurs would have to pay his release clause of £12.58-million (€15m - AUS$22.31m - US$16.71m). River Plate bought 60% of the forwards registration for £1.09-million (€1.3m - AUS$1.93m - US$1.45m) , while the remaining 40% is owned by Colón de Santa Fe. that could well complicate things. The River Plate website suggests Tottenham are showing the most interest.



Share:

0 Your Comments:

Post a Comment

E-Soccer

Just Tottenham

Just Tottenham Blogs

BlogTopSites

Football Blog Network

Unordered List

Theme Support