WBA no chance with Vazquez

TRANSFER TALK


WBA have expressed at interest in Tottenham target Franco Vazquez according to Italian outlet newsicilia.it in a recent article.With no European football to offer and several clubs after him they stand little chance of being successful.

Tottenham are talking to Palermo suggests their president while both Roma and AC Milan are said to be wanting to sign the Argentinian playmaker. Quite why some websites are listing him as a striker I'm not sure, the best he can be described as is a secondary striker but he is a central attacking midfielder generally.

Vazquez spoke to Italian radio station Radio Next 97.1 about his future reported and once again aid it's his desire to leave, he is just waiting for his president to agree a fee and then he will sign.

"I have not anything about my future, but when there will be an agreement between him [Zamparini] and another club I'll just catch a plane and go to sign. 
"The President does the price. If he does not accept it, then I will stay at Palermo, I have a contract until 2019. I do not think that will happen, however."