November Evaluation

FIXTURE TALK


The evaluation series continues into November where I look at the fixtures and predict our season and you can predict yours too.

The first three months of the season has seen us drop seven points across the first ten fixtures. November is a tough old month, Arsenal, West Ham, Chelsea, two Champions League games and an international break.

Arsenal away is becoming a bit of a draw game. I think the Gunners may have their best chance in a while of securing all three points but I'll take our lads to get a fighting draw. After an international break we have the Caravan Club of Great Britain, a big game for them, just another game for us. I can see us taking all three points in this one possibly by two clear goals.

We end the month with a game that is bound to be on TV, the companies will be clamouring for it. Will we have rested players in the Champions League, will we be in a position to do so, we can't really say until we know the fixtures and see how we are faring. I think we will save players for this game and I see it ending as another draw.

November
01/11/2016    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Matchday 4
02/11/2016    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Matchday 4
05/11/2016    15:00    Arsenal (a)
07/11/2016    INTERNATIONAL BREAK
19/11/2016    15:00    West Ham United (h)
22/11/2016    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Matchday 5
23/11/2016    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Matchday 5
26/11/2016    15:00    Chelsea (a)
28/11/2016    LEAGUE CUP 5th ROUND

November Points Total: 5
Season Points Total: 28

Put your monthly points total in the comments section, always best to log-in for that, don't worry I don't use your email address to send you any junk or sales material, nor do I give it to a third party. The rare one gets invited to write a post, mind you that has only happened twice over three years I think. If any of you do just let me know and I'll get back to you.