News, views, comment, what's your opinion?

Regular readers, and I thank each and every one of the multitude of you, especially if you take ta moment to explore an advert while you are here, will know this is not just a news website like so many others.

 I don't use staff writers with no interest in Tottenham, everything is penned by myself, although occasionally I throw in a third party article. With my Tottenham eye (I think I'll have to use that phrase on the new website that will be ready soon)  the reports and news are laced with comment and in some cases even research!

I'll change the comment system on the new website so I don't have the problems Intense Debate causes on this website. Sensible suggestions for an alternative commenting system would be welcome, just leave a comment below and I'll look into it.

Anyway, it's time for another round-up of the articles you may have missed yesterday.

News, views, comment from Tottenham Hotspur Blog News

Baseball star Murphy an avid Tottenham fan - An article aimed at our American friends, thanks for reading and do spread the word, an increase in American readers wouldn't go amiss!
No chance of Suarez joining Spurs or Arsenal - people are peddling guesswork that Barcelona could buy him back and sell him on, they won't
Digging deeper on the Calleri situation - A bit of background on the practices in South America that may allow us to sign Calleri from a third party
Mata talk is garbage - A look at why Juan Mata will not be coming to Spurs
West Ham not big enough for Lacazette - They have the same problem we had, players will only join if they have Champions League football
Vazquez (Palermo attacking midfielder) will decide his future in June - Spurs have been heavily linked

Until tomorrow, thanks for reading.