Lamela happy in London


Mauricio Pochettino has turned around the career of Erik Lamela, getting his head in the right place and now he isn't pining for a return to Italy, at least not just yet.

Danny Rose revealed recently that Lamela feels the club can win the league and simply aiming for a top four place isn't setting high enough standards. After two seasons of mediocrity at best, he has grown this season and if an effective and skillful component of the squad now.

“I watch Roma play whenever I can and I am happy to have seen them recover from their earlier struggles and challenge for the Scudetto. 
“I am happy to be a Tottenham player while entering the prime of my career. I get on well with my teammates, the city, my family feel comfortable and at the moment I'm happy here, but you never know what can happen in the future, perhaps I will return to Rome one day.
“I was very young when I scored my first goal for them and it will always be an important one for me.”

COYS

GRAB A GIFT and read further SPURS THBN ARTICLES

You can get all your Sporting Gifts from the Football-Shop.net just click the link or the graphic below and your chosen gift will be sent directly to the delivery address you give, ideal for a surprise birthday present. 


You can read further TOTTENHAM NEWS, VIEWS, and ARTICLES from Tottenham Hotspur Blog News, the site readers consistently comment is the best Spurs blog on the web. It is written by a Spurs fan, not a bunch of staff writers, nor with an anti-Spurs theme.


Click the image to visit the website
Delivery to your door