Kyle Walker-Peters on trial with Roda JC

Kyle Walker-Peters on trial with Roda JC

Tottenham Hotspur have a partnership with Roda JC and the Dutch club have taken 18-year-old (19 in April) right-back Kyle Walker-Peters on trial with the aim of taking him on loan. He has joined the club at a training camp in Portugal.

Ton Caanen, the Roda JC technical director, spoke to Fox Sports and revealed they planned to take the young prospect, who has just signed a new contract with Spurs, on loan. 

“We’ll see if it suits either side. The intention is certainly to capture him on loan.”
Walker-Peters played in the Under-21 game against Manchester United on Monday and recently spoke about the need to improve physically.

"As a young boy at the club, I’ve always dreamed of playing for the first team so I guess signing a new deal takes me a step closer and I’m delighted. 
"I know I’ve still got a lot to learn but I’m sure it will all come with age and experience. It’s great to get a new contract and I think it shows that I’m becoming stronger. That’s one of the things I need to work on – physically I’m doing okay but I can still get better."

Sporting Gifts available from the Football-Shop.net

You can read further TOTTENHAM NEWS, VIEWS, and ARTICLES from THBN, the site readers consistently say is the best Spurs site on the web thanks to the variety of subject matter and level-headed approach.

SPORTING GIFTS
You can pick up this Spurs piggy bank to help your child learn to save money and a host of other gifts at the Football-Shop.net. 

Why not encourage your child to keep his/her room tidy and to do the household chores or homework each week by rewarding them each month with something for their bedroom, the Spurs piggy bank below is just one item from a range you could choose. Set them a target, if they achieve your desired standards reward them. If their passion for Tottenham is great they'll do what it takes to get a gift each month and you will have taught them valuable life lessons.