VIDEO - ITK by Spurred On

Barnaby who runs the Spurs fan channel 'Spurred On' on YouTube has kindly sent me a video which he has asked me to bring to a wider audience and I'm happy to oblige. With the international break it can be a tedious time if you have no players involved from your club, fortunately we do.

Myself I have always followed England and watch the internationals, I want my country t do well, it's good for the game, there is too much club over country around. With Harry Kane and Ryan Mason selected, plus players at Under-21 level and below there is Tottenham interest to focus upon.

It seems an ideal time, what with the Berahino saga and the transfer window closed to bring you some light relief.


Click the link for a chance to WIN £3,000 to spend at MORRISONS Supermarket
Like online gaming? Choose your Travian Tribe to start playing now.