The Twitter catch-up

Plenty of Tottenham fans are not on Twitter and I don't blame you it can be very time-consuming if you let it so I'll bring you a Twitter catch-up that involves our players, former players, and a youth player you may not have heard of yet.



Eric Lamela - "Happy to see you again my friend and get our first win, thanks for your shirt."

Younes Kaboul - "Hermano! I was very happy to see you too Coco. Have a good season."

Ben Davies - "Great feeling to get the win yesterday. Now time to kick on from here!"

Bradley Friedel - "Great results for Bayern, Dortmund...can Wolfsburg and Schalke keep pace with them???  Very entertaining again!"

THBNSays (That's me folks) - "Yes but what about Spurs Bradley!"

Bradley Friedel - "Great win for Spurs and great goal by Ryan Mason!!!"

Dele Alli - "Good win today! Happy to get my first start as well"

I'm happy to help promote good causes so if you want to support special needs children and I can tell you from first-hand experience it is incredibly worthwhile, then get in touch with Graham Roberts.

I'm looking to raise money for my charity for special needs children to send on holiday I will have 50 signed legends shirts

The first 50 people who would donate £200 per shirt will get one each and it will help send a school on holiday to the algarve

If interested in the spurs legends shirts please DM me it's a great cause for special needs children


Back in August one of our youngsters retweeted a graphic, the idea of which is used in coaching in all sports as well as the personal development field. Those who don't want to engage call it rubbish and don't progress themselves, those that embrace the idea progress while the first group call it luck or that they were given a chance. You make your own luck and create your own chances in sport, in life.

Samuel Shashoua (Player for Tottenham Hotpsur U-18 side) - He retweeted the Iceburg graphic, reinforcing the fact the right attitude achieves success, not charity or excuses