Transfers done?

So then, we've brought in Peter Crouch, Seb Bassong, Kyle Naughton & Kyle Walker for around £22 million.

Out the door have gone Darren "Ungrateful" Bent, Gilberto, Rocha and Didi Zokora for around £21.

The transfer window isn't closed yet, but I can't see us bringing in another player. Some supporters on various forums are sure that Harry will bring in a marquee signing such as Joe Cole or Ashley Young on the last day of the window. To be honest, I can't see either of these two coming in.

I think we've got a quality squad and management team to see us push for 5th or 6th. I do believe that we are better equipped than Everton & Villa.

If Hughes can work some magic up at Eastlands, City should be challenging for a top 5 position, although I don't think all those personalities will gel in time.

I can see the top four staying as it is unfortunately. If we finish in 6th and go on a F.A. Cup run, I'll be a happy lillywhite.